Online Banking & Bill Pay
You juggle enough in your schedule. The last thing you need to worry about is making it to the bank on time. Online banking and bill pay lets you manage your FCNB accounts anytime, anywhere there's internet access. Finally, 24 hours is enough time in a day. And online banking is open every one of them.
It's easy to sign up for online banking! Just a few pieces of information, and a PIN from us will get you started. Take a look at our Online Banking First Time User Guide for instructions to enroll, log in, and register other computers.
Once you're ready, you can enroll online in a matter of minutes!
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for First Citizens customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Please read our Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure. For answers to common questions about online banking, visit our FAQ page or view our Online Banking Video. If you'd like additional information, feel free to contact us.
Online Bill Pay
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Avoid the $4.95 non-activity fee by paying at least one bill per calendar month
For answers to common questions about online bill pay, visit our FAQ page or view our Online Bill Pay Video. If you'd like additional information, feel free to contact us.
You must enroll in online banking before you can use online bill pay. Once you do, simply log in to online banking and select "Bill Pay" to set up your account.