At First Citizens National Bank, you're more than an account number — you're our neighbor. Like any good neighbor, we want to look out for you and your family. Let us help you rest easier, with our identity theft protection, and information.
ID Theft Protection
Every FCNB customer enjoys identify theft protection through Red Flag ID Fraud Solutions - for free.
- Free for every First Citizens customer
- Helps obtain free credit reports and assists in reading them
- Provides assistance, should identity theft occur
- Provides a kit to help gather critical information needed in a crisis
- Assists in recovering documents lost by theft or through a disaster
- Provides a website that gives helpful information about avoiding identity theft
- Enhanced ID theft protections available
For ID theft assistance and additional information about the program, call 1-866-632-5335 (M – F: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).
Increase Your Security
Watch our ID Theft Prevention video to learn identity theft prevention tips.
Enroll in enhanced ID Fraud Solutions over the phone at 1-866-632-5335 (M – F: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).
To protect your identity and personal information, First Citizens National Bank strongly encourages our customers to take the actions noted below.
- Review your account statements to spot any suspicious transactions. You can also monitor your account activity online at any time via our online banking.
- If you spot any suspicious transactions, please contact us immediately at 419-294-2351 or 1-888-378-1860.
- Consider if you should place an initial fraud alert on your credit report (see https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0275-place-fraud-alert).
- Consider if you should freeze your credit file (see https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0497-credit-freeze-faqs).
- Review your credit reports for accuracy. Call any one of the three credit reporting agencies to receive your free annual credit report or visit the Federal Trade Commission for more details.
You should also contact the credit reporting agencies to notify them of any suspected fraud or identity theft.
If you believe you are the victim of identity theft, contact your local law enforcement office and/or your state attorney general.
Every FCNB customer enjoys identity theft protection through Assurant Red Flag ID Fraud Solutions at no cost to our customers. This provided service helps obtain free credit reports and assists in reading them. In addition, Assurant Red Flag ID Fraud Solutions provides assistance, should identity theft occur and provides a kit to help gather critical information needed in a crisis. Furthermore, the service assists in recovering documents lost by theft or through a disaster and provides a website that gives helpful information about avoiding identity theft. Assurant Red Flag ID Fraud Solutions offers enhanced ID theft protections as well.
Finally, you may also want to consider reviewing information about recovering from identity theft, which is available from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at https://www.identitytheft.gov/ or by calling 1-877-IDTHEFT (1-877-438-4338). The FTC also offers general information to protect your online presence at: