Home Mortgage Loans
Whether it's your first place or a private getaway, FCNB can tailor a home mortgage loan to fit your needs. We offer competitive rates to build, buy, or refinance your home. Start your house hunt with pre-approval for more buying power. Our local lenders will walk you through every step of the process. Contact us today to get started.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Several financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- First Time Homebuyer specials
- Construction Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Buckeye Country
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Save time filling out paperwork. Review our Mortgage Checklist to know what documents you'll need to complete your application.
Building your home from the ground up is a whole lot easier when you have local experts right around the corner. Move from the construction phase to mortgage payments with the help of First Citizens.
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed
Make building your dream home a little bit easier. Our Construction and Remodel Packets include guidelines for our construction loans, as well as checklists for you and your contractor.