IRA’s offer tax deferred growth for your retirement with our Traditional and Roth IRA’s.
- Earn a competitive market rate of interest
- Fixed interest rate investments with terms from 6 to 60 months
- Open a variable 24 month investment with a minimum deposit of $25 and contribute weekly, monthly, or whenever you have extra money
- Interest earned is tax deferred until you withdraw your money at retirement
- Maximum yearly contributions regulated by the federal government
- Must start taking distributions at age 70 ½
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESA)
CESA is an account created as a means to help parents and students save for education expenses.
- Enjoy tax free benefits as you save
- Beneficiary is someone who is under age 18 or is a special needs beneficiary
- Contributions are not tax deductible, but earnings are tax deferred
- Distributions for qualified education expenses are tax free
- Amounts in a CESA account must be withdrawn when the beneficiary reaches age 30