Online Banking First Time User
Click Here for a PDF
To Begin The Registration:
- Have available the account number of any account in your name at The First Citizens National Bank.
- Have available the Initial Password sent to you.
- Access the Internet from the computer you would normally use to access The First Citizens National Bank Online Banking. This will likely be your home desktop system. See section below on registering other computers.
- First Time User Login Click Here
Enter the information requested. You will be asked for some personal information, like mother's maiden name, to enable the Bank staff to identify you later for security purposes. If necessary, write down the answers you used for future reference.
- The Access ID is case sensitive, must be 6 -18 characters, and can be any combination of letters and numbers (for example, jJones12).
- The Password must be 7-17 characters, using at least one lower case letter, one upper case letter, and one number (for example – I11kePEAS). The password is encrypted and not visible to any bank personnel. If you forget it, click on the forgotten password link. A temporary password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file.
- If you are using your own home computer or one that you trust, and will be using normally to access Online Banking, indicate that you want to register the computer. If you do not register your computer, your future login process will require you to answer a personal question each time. See section below on registering other computers.
Log-in After the Initial Registration
Select the "Personal" online Banking button from the Home Page - www.firstcitizensnational.com.
Enter your “Access ID” and, if known, the area of the site you want to go to initially. You can leave this with an indication that you want the "Summary Page." Click on the "Submit" button.
Registering Other Computers
The new First Citizens National Bank Online Banking system can recognize the computer you are using and will not readily allow you to use a computer you have not registered. When you attempt to sign in from a non-registered computer, you will be asked to answer additional security questions entered from the first time registration. If you successfully answer the challenge questions, you will have another chance to register the computer. You should not register the computer if the computer has public access. You can have multiple computers registered for use at any one time, and you may temporarily use a public, non-registered computer.
- If you do not use your First Citizens National Bank Online Banking account for a period exceeding 90 days, the Online Banking access will be disabled. You will have to reregister using the First Time User link. If you no longer have your initial password, call the Bank at 419-294-2351 or toll free at 888-378-1860.
- If you enter your password or answers to questions incorrectly, you will be given a limited number of chances to retry after which you must call the Bank to be reset.
- If you forget your password, click on the forgotten password link. A temporary password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file.
- Passwords will expire every 90 days and warnings will be given prior to expiration.